UI/UX designer & Frontend Developer
/*= wpautop(get_the_content()) */?>
- Full Remote
- Rende (CS)
The ideal candidate holds a master’s degree in Computer Engineering or Computer Science.
Your Role and Responsibilities
As a UI/UX Designer and Frontend Developer you will join the Altilia Intelligent Automation™ platform development team, also in close collaboration with company management and customers. Core responsibilities include implementing GUIs, use APIs, create prototypes, evaluate results with a proactive mindset and spirit of initiative. The selected candidate must be able to work with a broad range of software development languages and tools. Good knowledge of software lifecycle management, including versioning and CI/CD tools, is required.
The following will be considered a plus:
- Knowledge of back-end technologies and libraries (Node.js, Java EE, Phyton, Spring, Flask).
- Knowledge of image editing tools (Gimp, Adobe Photoshop, Adobe Illustrator).
- Experience hands on cloud providers (Microsoft Azure, AWS, GCP).
- Knowledge of the front-end libraries PrimeNg, NgRx.
Skills and Qualifications
- Good knowledge of the front-end libraries RxJS, Angular Material.
- Good knowledge of chart designing libraries/frameworks (Echarts, D3.js).
- Good knowledge of Source Control tools (Git).
- Good knowledge of DevOps CI/CD tools (Jenkins).
- Good knowledge of UI/UX design tools (Figma, Sketch).
- Knowledge of agile methodologies (Scrum, Kanban) and tools (Jira).
- Good knowledge of the OpenAPI standard specification and tools (Swagger).
- Good knowledge of OOP and design best practices.
If you like wild growth and working with happy, enthusiastic over-achievers, you'll enjoy your career with us!