Machine Learning Engineer
/*= wpautop(get_the_content()) */?>
- Full Remote
- Rende (CS)
The ideal candidate holds a master’s degree in Computer Engineering or Computer Science.
Skills and Qualifications
- Computer science fundamentals in data structures, algorithms, object-oriented programming and MVC architecture.
- Experience with programming languages such as Java, Python, and shell scripts.
- Experience with Machine Learning frameworks like Pytorch, TensorFlow, Keras, Scikit-learn.
- Good Knowledge of SoTA algorithms into the fields of Natural Language Processing and Computer Vision.
- Profitable experience in training deep learning models.
- Ability to collaborate with the R&D team to develop new algorithms that are not available in popular toolkits.
- High-energy, detail-oriented, and proactive with the ability to function under pressure in an independent environment.
- Strong organizational, multi-tasking and time management skills.
- Strong verbal and written communication (in Italian and English); position will involve some engagement with customers as well as internal R&D teams.
If you like wild growth and working with happy, enthusiastic over-achievers, you'll enjoy your career with us!